Poet turned conceptual CD/CW with upwards of 8 open TextEdit windows at any given time, primed to help your brand do things worth talking about. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golin since September 2014. First as a Junior Copywriter, now a Creative Director.
- Energy BBDO from June 2014 to August 2014 as a Digital Copywriting Intern.
- GSD&M from January 2014 to May 2014 as their Copywriting Intern.
- McDonald's, Pepsico (MTN DEW, bubly), Jose Cuervo, Ferrara Candy Company (Trolli, SweeTARTS, Nerds, Black Forest), Discover, National Peanut Board, Johnson & Johnson (TYLENOL, BENGAY), Adobe, Unilever (Talenti, Culture Republick, Klondike), Essilor, Lay's, 5 Gum, Ziploc, Radioshack, Southwest Airlines, among others.
- TL,DR? QSR, CPG, HC, ETC.
- 4x SABRE Awards
- 3x PRWeek Awards
- 1x Cannes Lions
- 1x ADDYs
- 1x #BrandBowl Awards
- 1x The One Show
- Summa cum laude from The University of Texas in May 2014.
- B.S. in Advertising with a Business Foundations Certificate.
- Also survived the acclaimed Texas Creative program.
- Writing: Conceptual ideation, script/screenwriting, brand manifestos (of course), long form, web/social, SEO, and everything in between.
- Not Writing: Adobe's Big Three (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), photography, art direction, fried rice.
- Bahasa Indonesia all my life.
- English for most of it.
- Spanish for nearly a decade.
- Wish I could say I'm decent at faking French.