- Golin since September 2014. First as a Junior Copywriter, then a Senior Copywriter, now an Associate Creative Director. Cooking up concepts and content for McDonald’s, Johnson & Johnson and Mountain Dew.
- Energy BBDO from June 2014 to August 2014 as a Digital Copywriting Intern. Interactive concepts for Lay's, Wrigley and a handful of SC Johnson brands.
- GSD&M from January 2014 to May 2014 as their Copywriting Intern. Partnered on work for Radioshack and Southwest Airlines.
- Graduated summa cum laude from The University of Texas in May 2014.
- B.S. in Advertising with a Business Foundations Certificate.
- Also survived the acclaimed Texas Creative program.
- Handy in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Premiere.
- Not to mention social content optimization.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Twitter #BrandBowl Award 2018 (MTN DEW x Doritos)
- SABRE Best In Show 2016/17 (McDonald's)
- Bronze Cannes Lion 2015 (McDonald's)
- One Show Young Ones Merit 2014 (Organic by John Patrick)
- Silver ADDY (Allianz Travel Insurance)
- Learning and speaking Bahasa Indonesia all my life.
- English for most of it.
- Spanish for nearly a decade.
- Decent at faking French.
- Reformed oil brat.
- Upwards of 8 open TextEdit windows at any given time.
- Only half of them will be saved.